The COMACCLW Administration Department is primarily responsible for processing of incoming and outgoing messages, the official mail management program, processing fitness and evaluation reports and awards, and maintaining accountability of personnel awaiting transportation to deployed units. The Administrative Department is also responsible for the following:
- Manpower Management Analysis and Planning. Monitor distribution and management of personnel to staff and subordinate commands to ensure manning is maintained at the authorized level necessary to accomplish command mission.
- Legal Services. Administer military justice and discipline. Convene investigations, administrative boards, and other fact-finding bodies. Provide or make available legal assistance for staff personnel and subordinate commands.
- Public Affairs. Maintain a program of community, media and public relations to project a positive image for the Navy.
- Provide and schedule indoctrination training. In order to assist newly reported personnel in ensuring a smooth transition into their new duty station.
- Contact the COMACCLW Administrative
Officer at DSN 351-0178 or 805-989-0178.