The COMACCLW Maintenance Department is assigned
the tasks of conducting inspections of VAW/VRC squadrons (results provided
to COMNAVAIRPAC), as well as assisting units in obtaining urgently required
material. The Maintenance Department also is responsible for the
- Providing guidance to subordinate IMRL managers.
- Conducting Maintenance Program Assist (MPA) visits.
- Distribution of IMRL assets among subordinate squadrons. Including:
screening excess and deficits, scheduling required physical inventories,
implementing the Local Asset Management System (LAMS), and performing
other tasks as required.
- Direct the Aviation Maintenance Training Continuum System (AMTCS). As
well as the associated AMTC Software Module (ASM) and Computer Based
Trainers (CBT's) for all activities.
- Provide Maintenance Data Analysis. Manage aircraft
and engine accounting, maintain liaison with Type Commander aircraft
and engine managers, and provide maintenance administrative support services.
- Link to CACCLW Maintenance Dashboard
Contact the COMACCLW Maintenance Officer
805-989-0059 DSN 351-0059