The COMACCLW Supply Department is lead by the
Supply Officer, assigned to NBVC. The Aviation Support Division
(ASD) within COMAEWWINGPAC provides customer services to assigned aviation
squadrons and other support aircraft and squadrons as applicable. ASD
will maintain repairable assets, consumables, and an AWP locker. Additional
areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Receive request for material, perform technical research and
prepare supply documents. Pick up and deliver material to the customer.
- Provide aviation supply support to squadron aircraft, fleet
readiness squadron (FRS) aircraft, and to the Aviation Intermediate
Maintenance Activity. Including the operation of an aviation support
- Provide for, stock, issue, and replenish aviation repairable
and consumable materials. Maintain SHORCAL, Pack Up Kits, and
accountability for material.
- Provide Resource Management oversight for labor and AOM budgets.
- Expedite high priority requisitions.
- Coordinate with AIMD regarding inter-IMA repair requests.
- Submit required reports to COMNAVAIRPAC and reporting chain.
Contact the Aviation Support Division Officer
805-989-7456 DSN 351-7456